SERVICE CONTENTS/Service Contents
1. Customize non-standard products to meet customer’s requirement.
2. Customers enjoy one-year free maintenance from the date of purchase.
3. Having any problem while using the products, customers can call and communicate with our technical staff for consultation.
4. We can contact with local dealers for customers to complete product maintenance.
5. Users can get our technical support, including asking for technical data and documents and being provided with technical communication etc.
6. Users can choose product delivery way for cargo or door-to-door according to the contract.
SERVICE PROCESS/Service Process
01 Product Development
02 Product Droduction
Put Into Production
SERVICE CLAUSE/Service Contents
After-sale Service Procedure
1. On-demand Configuration: Sumsung instruments can be configured according to specific requirement of clients in order to fit in their ion.
2. Quality Insurance All products are tested strictly before distribution. Sumsung keeps follow up with the latest technology in the industry and ensure you of the excellent quality.
3. Listen to Differing Opinions We firmly believe that the most critical user is our best teacher.
4. After-sales service If there is any breakdown during 12 months from the date of purchase due to quality reasons under proper use, Sumsung is responsible for maintenance free and lifetime warranty.
Eight Principles of Quality Control
Principle 1: Client-centered
The organization depends on its clients, therefore it should comprehend and meet clients’ current and future requirements and exceed their expectation.
Principle 2: Leader Function
Leaders set up and organize united tenet, direction and internal environment, which enable employees to fully participate in achieving the goals of organization.
Principle 3: General Participation
Staff of all levels are the basis of organization. Only with their fully participation, the organization can benefit from their talent.
Principle 4: Procedure & Method
Process management of related resources and activities enables to achieve expectant goals more efficiently.
Principle 5: System Management
Aim at the established goals, distinguish, comprehend and manage the system consisted of interrelated procedures helps to improve the validity and efficiency of the organization.
Principle 6: Persistent Improvement
Persistent improvement is the eternal goal of an organization.
Principle 7: Fact-based Decision-making
Effective decision-making is based on logical and intuitive analysis of data and information.
Principle 8: Mutual Benefit Relationship with Suppliers
To keep mutual benefit relationship with suppliers can promote value-creating capabilities of both sides.